Virginia Society of Radiology Technologists
National Radiologic Technology Week
Webinar - 6 CE credits pending ASRT approval
November 12, 2022
This meeting is being held virtually and you
must register prior to attending.
click the link to register.
2022 NRTW Housekeeping Rules
- Each attendee should try to log on 5 minutes before the lecture begins and be on for 50 minutes. The lectures are scheduled for 60 minutes. If you must leave the lecture, you cannot be away more than 10 minutes to receive credit. If you are not logged in by 10 minutes after the lecture begins, you will not receive credit.
- There will be polls for both attendance and a speaker evaluation launched during the meeting. You must fill each of these out, so we know that you attended the lecture. These are time stamped allowing for us to account for your presence.
- Please remain muted throughout the lecture. Please place any questions you may have in the chat box. Please understand that zoom will cut off after 60 minutes past the hour to keep the conference on schedule.
- If you lose your internet feed during the meeting, please log back in. We have several people that will be able to help. They will have links in the chat box as Admin 1 and Admin 2.
- You will receive your proof of attendance within 2 weeks after the NRTW meeting. This will give the Board time to ensure that everyone receives the credit they are due.
- You can send your NRTW certificate to the ASRT if you are an ASRT member to have credit tracked. Go to the ASRT website and locate MY ASRT account.
Someone will be in the 8:30am session to help you should you need assistance. This session will close at 8:54 and the first lecture will open at 8:55am. The first lecture begins promptly at 9:00am. If you attended the April 2022 SET meeting as a current CVDSRT member this meeting will be free for you.
The LINKS are listed below. You will need to click on each lecture link. These links may be shared with students or others. Students do not need to register but anyone needing credits must click HERE to register.
Schedule8:30am – 8:54am- A moderator will be in this session for Q&A and make sure you are able to get logged in
10:15 AM– 11:15 AM “Update on Global Health and Women’s
Imaging in the Low- and Middle-Income Environment” Timothy B. Rooney, MD
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM “Understanding the Principles of
Radiation Physics” Danyell Gardner, MAE, RT(R)(CIIP)
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM 30 Minute –
Lunch on your own
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM “Diagnostic Imaging and the Impact on
Emergency Department Throughput” Amanda Garlock, MS, RT (R)(MR), CRA
2:15 PM – 3:15PM “High Impact Practices: What They are
and Why They Matter” Nicole Winkler, MEd, RT(R)
3:30 PM – 4:30 PM “Are You Bringing Your “A” Game”:
Opportunities to Enhance Patient Care at Your Facility” Nicholas G. Gimmi,
MHA, CRA, RT(R)(CT)
*Schedule is subject to change.